At its core Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for the creation and management of global infrastructure, including highways, airports, skyscrapers, industrial parks and power plants, as well as utility networks. Bentley offers lifelong solutions to the resources and assets of a project, tailored to the needs of individual professions - engineers, architects, designers, contractors, manufacturers, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers - who will manage those resources and will be employed during the lifetime of a project. Consisting of sophisticated applications and services, built on open architecture platforms, each solution is designed to ensure the flow of information between scheduled processes and workgroups, while maintaining interoperability and collaboration.
Bentley's commitment to our user community extends beyond the supply of the most integrated and developed applications. It combines our products with excellent service and support. Access to 24/7 continuous technical support, to a worldwide professional service organization and to continuous education through online seminars, product use courses and academic programs, determines our commitment to existing and future generations of professionals.
With the wide range of products, the dynamic global presence and decisive focus of our commitment to the industry professionals, Bentley is much more than a software development company. We are committed operating members of the global infrastructure community. Our successes are determined by the experience, dedication and involvement of Bentley's dedicated international staff.
Since 1984, Bentley employs more than 3,500 employees in over 170 countries, generates over 700 million annual turnover, and since 2008 has invested over $ 1 billion in corporate research, development and acquisition programs.
- Starting small can lead to big wins for utility data analytics, utility panel advises December 23, 2020
- Bentley Systems YII It all comes together in digital twins December 23, 2020
- Network Rails Covid response recognised by Bentley award December 23, 2020
- Bentley Systems and Microsoft team up on city digital twins December 23, 2020
- Robert Mankowski, SVP of Digital Cities, Bentley Systems, Joins the Executive Board of the World Geospatial Industry Council December 23, 2020
- Digital Twin Consortium Defines Digital Twin December 23, 2020
- $name December 22, 2020
- Bentley Systems Announces Winners of Year in Infrastructure 2020 Awards December 21, 2020
- Industry Brief: Digital Twins, Advancing Water Infrastructure, and Bentley's IPO December 21, 2020
- Civil engineers must grasp Internet of Things and big data potential December 21, 2020